Included Certificate: Workshop Certificate , SEUs: 16 , PDUs: 16
Calling all Leaders who are ready to accelerate an Agile transformation strategically so that you maximise the return on your Investment (ROI) in Agile development.
You’ve invested heavily in digital transformation. Are you getting the full value
that you need back from our investment yet?
This 2-day training will help Agile leaders answer these questions:
• How do I accelerate my Return on Investment (ROI) from a digital transformation in
order deliver that return to my stakeholders?
• How do I forecast a digital team’s potential based on Agile Maturity and Agile
• What can I do as an effective leader that will enable agile teams to reach their full
potential and cultivate an Agile culture?
• As an effective leader, how can I steer the Agile ship from within my enterprise?
After this training you will:
• Describe and use the essential elements of effective Agile reporting for positive
• Avoid or eliminate common reporting mistakes that smother ROI.
• Support your teams using common fluency benchmarks to guide team learning.
• Design and make the leadership investment that enable teams to reach strategic
When you embraced agility and digital transformation you expected accelerated time to
market, increased customer satisfaction, increased productivity and even high
performance, increased quality, reduction of overhead, and reduced risk.
Are you getting all of those results?
Discover new ways that Agile Leaders can manage agility and strategically accelerate a
digital transformation’s ROI.
This workshop is based on Fluency Design using the Agile Fluency Model. Fluency Design
enables a pragmatic, practical way to lead for results which is grounded in the proven
way that Agile teams progress when they are working to master Agile development. This
progression is necessary for your teams to produce the results your customers require—
and to deliver the results when they required.
As an Agile Leader, you’ll be able to design strategic team investments that will
accelerate your team’s progression as they master Agile development.
High Level Agenda
Day 1 — This is Fluency Design (theory)
You will do the following in the course of Day 1:
• Define common problems and challenges faced by leaders of Agile teams.
• Practice new principles and skills of Agile Leadership that improve outcomes
especially in the face of challenges..
• Use the Agile Fluency Model to describe and analyse every team’s progression
towards mastering Agile practice to produce stakeholder value. Explain how to use
high level indicators to benchmark an Agile team’s fluency.
• Describe the key high level fluency benchmark targets.
• Classify the results your stakeholders and match stakeholder needs to the key fluency
• Understand strategies Agile leaders use to enable team fluency that meets these
• Use the Agile Fluency Game simulation to experience the journey towards fluency
and mastery which is taken by every agile team — especially the teams you are
Day 2: My Business Now (real-world application)
• Make target practice, so you can lead your teams to reach the fluency target which
delivers to your stakeholders’ need.
• Refine your leadership strategy using new design thinking tools. Create a map for
guiding your leadership strategy based on your discoveries from the first half of this
• Map your Fluency Design strategy to your specific context and unique challenge, so
you can lead for accelerating the results delivered within your specific organisation.
• Continue to practice new Agile leadership principles and skills as you work to become
fluent using them on your journey to mastery.
• Prepare to return to your enterprise ready to put your new skills into practice.