Certified Agile Marketing Specialist, Level-1 (CAMS-1)
The Leela, Gurugram
Certified Agile Marketing Specialist, Level-1 ,
Agile is way of being, and all industries are moving to Agile way of being. When Business Agility has become critical to the success of the enterprise agility the primary focus has been also shifted to accelerator functions like Marketing, HR & Sales. During this course the marketers will be able to learn more insights on agile mindset, articulate and implement agile ways of thinking and working, allowing them to deliver more customer driven, usable and quicker business outcomes.
Target attendees are part of an organization actively adopting agile thinking and practices and the content is applicable irrespective of industry.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) marketplace. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their Lean enterprises to succeed with more agility in market needs —when they become a Certified Agile Marketing Specialist.
To perform the role of a Agile Marketer, attendees should be able to:
- Introduction to the agile concepts. Why to bring agility?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the Agile Marketing Specialist?
- What characterizes the agile mindset and a need to change the traditional Marketing processes when we are working with agile values?
- Setting up the backlog with Themes/Epics/User Stories etc.
- Differentiate Agile Marketing from Agile Development and then from common misconceptions regarding approaches such as reactive marketing and unsustainable / ever-changing marketing
- Design Customer journeys and aim to identify anomalies, pain points, issues or opportunities in the customer journeys for key customer segments.
- Learning the importance of innovation, collaboration and feedback
- Tool kit for Agile Marketing like Canvas, Product Vision board, Lo-Fi prototyping techniques, Persona, Journey maps, story maps etc.
- What are the learning from others? What works?
- How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for Marketing?
- Apply Flow-Based Approaches and lean agile principles for agile marketing
- Innovation, Experimentation and Validated learning culture
- Data Driven approach to Inform Pivot / Persevere Decisions
- Create high-performing marketing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the Agile @scale Implementation Roadmap
- Introducing the Agile Framework
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Marketing Leader
- Establishing Team Agility in Marketing teams
- Creating backlog, running ceremonies and being agile
- Practical tools, templates and exercises for marketing experts with respect to Agile ways of working - Kanban, Sprints, Scrum and Retrospectives
Who should attend:
The target audience for this class includes marketing professionals, marketing leaders, and Agile practitioners (e.g., Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters) looking to help marketing teams/organizations adopt agile. It is also for transformation leads, such as those exploring people and structural aspects of an Agile Marketing transformation.
What Attendees Get:
- Printed Course Material
- Practice Handbook
- 16 SEUs and PDUs
- Certificate of completion of CAMS-1
- Free 1 year membership to AgileVirgin Membership
- No renewal is required.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 3+ years’ experience in any marketing domain, consulting, business analysis, product, or project management
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum (not must)
Deepti Jain and Namrata Chopra Datta