Innovation Games®For Customer Understanding – Certification Workshop (2 Days)
The Leela, Gurugram
13 April 2019 - 14 April 2019
CCA Orangebelt Certification ,
Modern product development practices, especially those that focus on innovative products and services, place great emphasis on having development teams work directly with customers. This is good news, for the foundation of innovation is a genuine understanding of your customers, and then using this understanding to create more effective ways of solving their problems.
This two-day, interactive course, based on the material in Luke Hohmann’s book, tackles the challenge of developing customer understanding by providing you with a fresh perspective on how to use a variety of games with your customers to develop the understanding that forms the foundation of innovation. You’ll find that if you use them, you’ll come to understand what your customers really want. You’ll have fun doing it. Perhaps more importantly, they’ll have fun doing it. Armed with this understanding, you’ll be able to create the breakthrough, innovative products that are the foundation of lasting success.
This course covers in-person and online games and includes sections on facilitation and presentation skills.
What you will learn:
You will Learn deeper understandings of Innovation Games® using Weave TM Platform
- Discussion of Market Research & Innovation Games
- Discover and understand how qualitative insights build empathy and understanding.
- Learn how to incorporate online collaboration frameworks to maintain more regular contact with customers and other stakeholders.
- Incorporate employees and partners into your customer experience program,
- Learn how to apply frameworks to gain insights into the customer journey,
- Use frameworks to identify unmet needs.
- Learn how to facilitate using collaboration frameworks in order to maximize participation and create insights, build empathy and drive action.
- Learn how to select frameworks optimal for solving a variety of problems, use them with stakeholders and process the results effectively.
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills
Who should attend:
- Product management, Product Owners, Product marketers, Agile coaches specially Enterprise Agile Coaches to train Organizational Product teams.
- “Anyone who would like to have full course meal asscoiated with Collaborative frameworks”
- After this session, You will also be ready for Master Design class immidiately.
What you will get :
- Deep understanding of Innovation Games practice of world class frameworks to start your beutiful journey.
- Weave TM Platform license for 1 year to continue your journey using 180+ and growing custom frameworks.
- CCA Orangebelt Certification – 120 Training credits.
Trainer consultant profile :
- Vikas uppal with more than 20 years of wide industry and International experience in training and consulting, Asia’s first Black Belt Certified Collaboration Instructor.
You can visit www.vikasuppal.com for more information.