Innovation Games® For Agile Teams – Certification Workshop (1 Day):
The Leela, Gurugram
13 April 2019
CCA Yellow belt Certification ,
One of four core values of the Agile Manifesto is Customer collaboration over contract negotiation. We like to shorten this just a bit and focus on collaboration: within a team, between teams, with customers, and with stakeholders. The most popular Agile method is Scrum – and Scrum is built on effective collaboration!
Effective collaboration is powered by goal-driven frameworks, with clearly understood roles, interaction models and an understanding of what the group is going to do with the results.
In this powerful one-day, learning-by-doing certification workshop, you will learn several essential frameworks to improve your Agile projects. Special emphasis will be placed on scaling collaboration to meet the needs of multiple Scrum teams and distributed Scrum teams.
What you will learn:
This is also First Level, Where you will Learn Basics of Innovation Games® using Weave TM Platform
- Learn about Idea into Action & Action of Retrospectives.
- Identify customer requirements and develop a product vision through Product Box
- Develop better roadmaps with Prune the Future online
- Prioritize a backlog through Buy a Feature online
- Improve retrospectives with Speed Boat online
Who should attend:
- Team Agile Coaches, Team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners.
- “Everyone who would like to have a taste of gamification and Collaborative frameworks, as well as interested to start journey at their own pace, You will get enough to start and use learnings while in your organizations as well as classes including Weave platform”
- After this session, You will also be ready for Master Design class after some practice yourself.
What you will get :
- Basics of Innovation Games an introduction of world-class frameworks to start your beautiful journey.
- Weave TM Platform license for 1 year to continue your journey using 180+ and growing custom frameworks.
- CCA Yellow belt Certification – 60 Training credits.
Trainer consultant profile :
- Vikas uppal with more than 20 years of wide industry and International experience in training and consulting, Asia’s first Black Belt Certified Collaboration Instructor.
You can visit www.vikasuppal.com for more information.