Certified Agile HR Specialist, Level-1 (CAHRS-1)
The Leela, Gurugram
Certified Agile HR Specialist, Level-1 ,
Agile is way of being, and all industries are moving to Agile way of being. In such scenario, how do we expect that HR will stay untouched and yet be able to be instrumental in Agile transformation and future journey of Organisation.
In this course, attendees regardless being a hiring manager or an HR or a technical expert, will understand how people strategy and people management need to change when working in an organization embracing the agile value structure. They will also get to know how we get benefitted while implementing Lean, systems thinking, Agile flows within the HR domain. How do recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and the way we perform employee engagement change? What is the specific mindset that we need to inculcate to run an agile transformation from people perspective? And is there still a need to do reverse mentoring in the future?
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) marketplace. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed with people in current scenario—when they become a AgileHR certified.
- Introduction to the agile concepts. Why to bring agility?
- What characterizes the agile mindset and a need to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
- What should HR adapt while creating value in an agile organization? How should recruitment, training needs and policies pertaining to POSH etc look like?
- What are the learning from others? What works?
- How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for HR?
- Apply Lean and Agile principles to the HR roles
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Establish alignment and execution with millennial way of working policies.
- Introducing the Agile Framework
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team Agility
- Experiencing Increment Planning
- Releasing on Demand HR Policies & procedures
- Building employee engagement survey
- Implementing Multiple Processes - Talent acquisition and the candidate experience, Onboarding practices, Agile learning, Employee engagement, Salaries and benefits for an agile organization, Goal setting and performance management
- Practical tools, templates and exercises for HR and managers - Kanban, Sprints, Scrum and Retrospectives
Who should attend?
- HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR professionals, line managers, operational & business managers and consulting managers in both the private and public sectors.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Agile coaches and consultants
What Attendees Get:
- Printed Course Material
- Practice Handbook
- 8 SEUs and PDUs
- Certificate of completion of CAHRS-1
- Free 1 year membership to AgileVirgin Membership
- No renewal is required.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 3+ years’ experience in HR domain, consulting, business analysis, product, or project management
- Understanding of Scrum