Certified Kanban Training - KMP II
The Leela, Gurugram
23-Mar-2019 - 24-Mar-2019
Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion ,
This interactive Kanban training class provides an introduction to Lean, Pull Systems and Kanban and the application of Kanban to successfully improve your delivery. Using Lean and Agile techniques, it provides a practical introduction to this new and exciting approach to accelerate the flow of work in your projects and operations.
This is a 2-day hand on workshop which covers how Kanban helps teams, leaders, and managers manage IT Operations more effectively.
This course guides you through the fundamentals of Kanban thinking and how you can apply Kanban method in your organization to understand your demand and visualize your workflow, bottlenecks and queues and how to continually evolve your system to improve the flow of value.
Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing Kanban
- Scumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
- How to use “cadence” in the workflow management.
- Driving Evolutionary Change explained through a case study.
- Commitment and Replenishment
- Delivery Planning
- Feedback loops to improve service delivery
- Daily “Stand-up”
- Service Delivery Review
- Operation review
- Risk Review
- Strategy Review
- Large Project Planning
- Change Management
- Understanding scheduling
- How to use “measurability” (key performance indicators) in Kanban and for service improvement.
- Scaling Kanban
Who should attend this training?
Attendees are expected to have completed a KMP-I (Foundation-I class). And, have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
- Kanban practitioners
- Project and Program managers
- Line and middle managers
- Management from inside and outside IT
- Coaches and Trainers
- Process improvement coaches
- Business analysts
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson
- Certificate of Completion of Lean-Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see "KMP qualification")
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards, and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members